October 3, 2010

San Fransisco

Danny and I went on a fun trip to San Fransisco and left our kids home! We had a great time! We ate a lot of yummy food, road bikes across the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Alcatraz, to the markets and Ghiradelli Square. It is such a fun place to visit, I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I want to leave my kids and go somewhere. I'm glad that you were able to get out of that stinky house and do something fun together!

Heather said...

BTW- Can you email me so I have your address? I'd love to send you an invite to my blog. bandhwest@gmail.com

Kandace Wittwer said...

What a treat huh? We seem to take those years without children for granted. I sure love them, but they do take a lot of work and patience. It's nice to get some time to focus only on each other!! Good for you! I'm glad you had a great time!

Sarah said...

Love SF! And to think it was in my back yard for so long and I hardly went to visit! I'm glad you guys had a blast!

Jessie said...

SF is way fun! Your kids are adorable and you look great!

TUNES