
So we put Hunter on a soccer team this year and so far so good. He got a big black eye at his first soccer practice that is still hanging around after 3 weeks, and he would rather play with the kids on the side line than run on the soccer field. At least we haven't had any crying yet, I'm sure that will be next week! As long as he gets a treat during half-time, I'm sure he will still want to go!
4 comments:
hunter is so big and cute
He is such a cute kid. I love those big blue eyes!!
He is so cute! Next year will be better in soccer for him. Kenna has done so much better this year! His black eye was horrible!
So fun! Jaden is playing Kicks too and we have the SAME uniform!! The first year for Jaden was rough too, but this year (his 3rd) he seems to have gotten the hang of it and is having a lot of fun! Good luck!!
Post a Comment