they are so darling...they look like best buds too. For the next class reunion will you try talking David into coming...I didn't have any luck. I wish we would've gone.
they are so darling...they look like best buds too. For the next class reunion will you try talking David into coming...I didn't have any luck. I wish we would've gone.
7 comments:
so cute they have gotten so big
They are so freakin cute and so handsome. You are going to have a lot of girls around your house in a few years, GOOD LUCK!!!
Such a cute picture! Wittwer boys are lookers, aren't they?
they are so so cute jill. i love their eyes. i think we both have twin boys!
they are so darling...they look like best buds too. For the next class reunion will you try talking David into coming...I didn't have any luck. I wish we would've gone.
they are so darling...they look like best buds too. For the next class reunion will you try talking David into coming...I didn't have any luck. I wish we would've gone.
Cute! They are growing up quick huh!
Post a Comment