
Hunter had his Christmas Preschool program this week. It was fun to see them up on stage and saying their little parts "R is for Reindeer to pull Santa's sleigh". He said it perfectly! After the program they each got to sit on Santa's lap. He loves it there and loves his teachers too!
3 comments:
I love the look on his face sitting on Santa's lap!!! Funny how little kids are so excited for Christmas and Santa to come, but when it comes to actually meeting the Big Guy they aren't so sure!!
That is so cute. He is such a funny kid, he makes me laugh all the time in primary!
YAY! You updated... since we never see each other anymore I'm glad to see what has been going on! It looks like you guys have had a blast. Yes, Hunter is HILARIOUS and I am sad he won't be in my class next year! Love that boy... I love the picture of Krew and Mickey too. You can't blame the kid! Glad you guys were able to go!
Post a Comment