October 2, 2009

Swiss Days Parade

Danny's Grandma was the Grand Marshall in the Swiss Days Parade this year, so his family decided to put together a float for the Great Grandkids to ride on. I thought it turned out really cute and the kids had a blast throwing candy! If there are any parades you want to go to in St. George, this is the one! With all that candy who doesn't have a great time!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

The float looks way cute! I wish we would have gone!

Cindy said...

Jill,
Could you do me a favor...and tell Danny thank you...and that Im really not the flake I may appear to be. He was so kind to listen to my query in behalf of Zion National Park. Im new to this gig and had no idea what I was doing. But...he was going to be generous, and I so appreciate this. Let him know that I'll hit him up again next year, and I'll have my act together.
Thanks for conveying this on to him for me. I dont have an email for either of you.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Oh Krew- what a cutie and thanks again for your help all the time!

TUNES