He is finally here! Krew arrived April 10 at 4:07 AM. I went into labor around 10:30 PM and by 4:07 he was here; weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz and 20 inches long. Everything went really smooth and fast, and we are thrilled to have him here! You can tell from the picture with Hunter that he is thrilled that he is here too! He could have cared less about the baby, we will just have to give it some time! I can't believe we are a family of 4!!
oh jill, congRATS! love love the name. he's so tiny! i bet hunter looks enormous to you now. so glad everything went well-- happy and healthy! you look way too good in the hospital pic. by the way...
Congrats you guys!!! That is too fun that you named him Krew...cuz that's the boy name we like (spelled with a C )...if we have a boy!! :) Great minds think alike!! Take care!!
He is so freaking adorable Wittwers!!! Jill, you don't even look like you were in labor in the last picture! You look great. I love Hunter in the picture. Let me know if you need anything!
congratulations! he is absolutely darling! i am so happy and excited for you all. having a new baby is amazing, and watching your oldest become an older sibling is so fun (for the most part!). Wishing you all the best!
Congrats!! He looks so sweet! I hope you are getting some rest and everything is going well at home! And I love the name Krew - you spelled it really cute.
Jill, Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. The pictures of Krew and the family are so fun. It was great to be together Sunday. I enjoyed catching up on your life some through the blog. Love, Aunt Liz
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad everything went well, and I like his name!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! What a cutie!
oh jill, congRATS! love love the name. he's so tiny! i bet hunter looks enormous to you now. so glad everything went well-- happy and healthy! you look way too good in the hospital pic. by the way...
That is so great JIll!! Your boys are so cute and you look amazing!! How do you do it? I look like death after giving birth!! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!!! That is too fun that you named him Krew...cuz that's the boy name we like (spelled with a C )...if we have a boy!! :) Great minds think alike!!
Take care!!
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congratulations!
He is so freaking adorable Wittwers!!! Jill, you don't even look like you were in labor in the last picture! You look great. I love Hunter in the picture. Let me know if you need anything!
congratulations! he is absolutely darling! i am so happy and excited for you all. having a new baby is amazing, and watching your oldest become an older sibling is so fun (for the most part!). Wishing you all the best!
Ah Jill he is so precious! Congrats! Hope all is well haven't seen you forever!
Congrats!! He looks so sweet! I hope you are getting some rest and everything is going well at home! And I love the name Krew - you spelled it really cute.
Yay! I was waiting for your Krew post!! How the crap do you looks so awesome for just having a baby?
So cute Jill! I love how "excited" Hunter looks!! COnGrAtS :)
Congrats! He is so cute. What a fun time for your family!!
Congrats! He is adorable!!!
Jill,
Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. The pictures of Krew and the family are so fun. It was great to be together Sunday. I enjoyed catching up on your life some through the blog.
Love, Aunt Liz
Congrats on our new little cutie!! (I just wish I could look as good as you after just having a baby) :)
Congrats! He is beautiful! I love his name!
Post a Comment