
I am sad to say that we need to get rid of our dog Tike. He has been a really good dog but just lately he keeps jumping our fence and will not stay in our yard. When the neighbors are bringing him back like 5 times everyday and you can't leave your house because you are afraid he will run away, you know it's time. We don't know what to do with him and I don't want him to go to the pound, so if anyone knows of someone who wants a dog that has a farm or a large space for him to be, please let me know. I already feel horrible and I would feel better if I knew he went to a good home.
3 comments:
Maddie would love to take your dog. Unfortunately I have this weird fear of dogs and I don't think I can handle one yet. I hope someday I can give that to my kids. Will it be hard for Hunter to give him up?
I bet if you teach him how to catch a Frisbee Casey might take him. Just a thought ;)
I seriously think that is the funniest thing ever. Especially when Parker West told me that there was a dog in his backyard that jumped over the fence. Any luck with a home for him?
Post a Comment