This past weekend we went up to Bountiful to go through the temple with my little brother Wesley. He will be leaving the first part of May to the Chihuahua, Mexico mission. We are all so excited for him and know he will do a great job! The entire family was able to make it except one brother-in-law. It was great to be with everyone! Don't mind the beautiful pregnant pictures, I am not a fan of taking pictures of my pregnant body, but my sister and I are only 2 weeks apart so we had to get one.



6 comments:
My husband went to Puebla, Mexico on his mission and loved it so much. We hope to go back someday in the next few years. What an awesome thing to have your whole family there at the temple.
cute prego pic! seriously, if I looked that good pregnant I would have taken a lot more. :)
Jill, I CANNOT BELIEVE your brother is that old!!! WOW time flies! That just means I am really old! You look great by the way if only I could be that small when I am pregnant!
Jill you look FANTASTIC!! How are you feeling?
That is really crazy to me that Wesley is old enough to go on a mission! So fun to have your family all together! Everyone looks so different. We're getting old aren't we?
what the?? wes is going through the temple? what's next-- kimberly bradley getting married? (she probably is, let's all be honest...) i can't get over how old all the little bros and sisters are! weird. you are looking so so so cute.
ha. i just read elise's and realize she said like exactly the same thing...
That is so exciting! My brother got married in the Bountiful Temple...it is so beautiful! Your almost there...congrats!
Post a Comment