February 24, 2009

The Cutest Thing EVER!

I just have to post this, my friend had this cutest diaper bag and I had told her how much I loved it, and she made me one!!! I love it, I think it is so cute. I went with her to pick out material and she just brought it by today!! Thanks Lyndsi, I LOVE IT!!

10 comments:

Brison and Heather said...

You lucky mom, it is sooo cute!!

mare said...

you weren't kidding. that is possibly the cutest thing i've ever seen. i shall make my mom make me one...

Lyndsi said...

I'm glad you like it! Well done on the fabric!

Amber said...

that is so dang cute. where can i place an order? :)

Jen said...

I LOVE it! I am personally obsessed with bag making lately and hope to make some as cute as that!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Darling diaper bag!

Camie said...

DARLING!!

Camie said...

DARLING!!

Josie said...

WOW! Cute bag! What a great friend!

Kelly said...

Awesome!

TUNES