I just have to post about this! Danny is finished with school FOREVER, hopefully! He finished up school in the middle of December and now has his Master's degree in Business! Yeah, it feels like we have been in school forever and now he is finally done. The actual graduation ceremony isn't until May, but until then, no more school! He got such good grades and worked so hard, we are so proud of him, love you babe!



11 comments:
Congrats Danny! I bet that is a great feeling. Also, Congrats on having only 100 days left. Hope you are feeling well.
Yeah for Danny! You guys are lucky to finally be finished. Pretty soon you won't remember what it was like to be in school.
Congratulations! You have no idea how incredible jealous of you I am. My husband still has about 2 years left to get his Bachelor's. His schooling was interrupted by our 'expensive' first child for about 2 years. So we're behind, but I can't wait to feel what you are feeling now!
YEA!! Congrats Danny!
Huge High Five! That's awesome and well deserved! Good job both of you!
Yay for that to be over with! No more tuition!! Hope you guys had a great New Years and that your pregnancy is going smoothly!
Congrats to Danny! That is a huge relief! I'm glad for your whole family really! :)
Congrats!!!! That is probably the best feeling being done with it...Rob wishes he was done! :)
Shows what a great friend I am. Just found out you are having a boy. I am so sorry! But congrats, that is exciting! That might be better if Hunter decides to be a tough brother!
WOW! what a HUGE accomplishment for both of you. It gives us families still in a school a little hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. COngrats!
Congrats to Danny! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment