November 17, 2008

Going Private

I guess that I am going to make my blog private, so please leave me your email address if you would like to keep looking at our very exciting blog!

37 comments:

Bishop Fam said...

Please please please add me. I love keeping up with you guys!

supermandaveb@yahoo.com

Mandi Bishop

Jen said...

We had to go private too...it's spreading like the plague! jenshields83@hotmail.com

Amber said...

amberkimber@gmail.com
I still can't decide what to do.
Hope you are feeling well.

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

Wow, everybody is going private lately! jennifermcquivey@yahoo.com

mare said...

marenwatkins@gmail.com

Jodi Rae said...

add me please:) jodirae27@hotmail.com

Rachel Doyle said...

Hey this is Dave Cornwell's sister Rachel -- Danny will remember me for always throwing him out of the house -- I always stalk your blog from Dave's -- You have a cute family so please let me stay -- my blog is doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com.

Rachel Cornwell-Doyle

email: rachelmdoyle@gmail.com

Rachel Doyle said...

Add Dave and Andrea too -- you should have their email address -- Andrea says hi--

Andrea Cornwell

Rachel Doyle said...

Add Dave and Andrea too -- you should have their email address -- Andrea says hi--

Andrea Cornwell

Deedra said...

Don't forget to invite the Wilkerson's: deedratew@hotmail.com. I need to get Maggie to invite me to her blog too. I always have to look at theirs when Garrett signs in.

Erin Webster said...

jasonanderinwebster@gmail.com
THanks!

Anonymous said...

sorry... I love to blog stalk! Please add me... pnutbtr1417@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

please invite me! :) chelstep28@yahoo.com

Bree said...

Hey Jill! This is Bree. Just wanted to give you my address so I could still look at your blog.

breejones@umail.ucsb.edu

Have fun!

Mandy said...

add me too!! I love reading about your cute family!

mandy.angus1@gmail.com

Erica B said...

ericapaige@hotmail.com

Sparks in the Desert said...

chrissparks@infowest.com

Katie L said...

Hey Jill!!
Add me!! katie_scragg@hotmail.com
What have you guys been up to?? We need to stop by when we are walking the dogs so we can catch up for sure!! Oh, were you guys planning on going to Disneyland in January?

Lewyville said...

I want in..you have my email right?

Lyndsi said...

lyndsimartin@gmail.com

Thanks Jill!

Camie said...

Hello Jill! I just found your blog through Maren's blog. It is so cute! Our blog is private as well, so send me your email and I will send you an invite. I would love to stay in touch!

Camie (Evans) Sunderland
camiesund@gmail.com

Tyler said...

Dang it! Why? Why is everybody going private? It messes up mine and Tyler's groove while looking at blogs!

I know it's probably for a really good reason!

Mine is tbirdfamily@gmail.com
Tylers is tylerwittwer@gmail.com

Jessie said...

add me please Jill bjkossin@yahoo.com Thanks Jessie

Maggie said...

maggiejeangardner@gmail.com
Miss you guys. We're coming into town the end of this week and the beginning of next week. Hope to see you guys.

Crystal said...

Add me please! crystalburt@hotmail.com

Leesa said...

Me too!! leesaleclaire@beyondbb.com

CLUFF FAMILY said...

JDCLUFF1@MSN.COM

Camie said...

me please...

cence@hotmail.com

Amy Wittwer said...

me too! asmall17@hotmail.com

Kim said...

I want in tuff_kimmer_12@hotmail.com

Our Family said...

please add us :o)
bonniegrow@gmail.com

Kelly said...

kellyn@infowest.com

Jess said...

Hey us too!
mattjessiethomas@yahoo.com

Josie said...

for sure invite me, you've got my e-mail!

Linds said...

Invite me~ please..slkkcterry@gmail.com

rebecca said...

Hey! I just found your blog. I would totally like to keep checking it out!
rebeccasyphus@hotmail.com

Andrew and Cori said...

corinnehench@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

TUNES