June 8, 2008

Our weekend in a FLASH!

We had such a fun weekend with my family! Every year they all come down to sunny St. George for family vacation. We take them to the lake and up to Danny's family's cabin. We hang out and play games, it is so fun but it went so fast this year! We had a little bit of trouble out at the lake, we got out into the middle of the lake and the boat overheated. So we didn't really boat this time, but we went back to the motel and swam and still had fun! We also made a little trek up to Zions and hiked the Emerald Pools trail. It was a little more of a hike than we anticipated but the babies did great! The cabin was nice too! Hunter had his first 4-wheeler ride, and the rest is history. Every time he would hear a 4-wheeler running he would cry until he got another ride. He just loved it! I hope everyone had fun, we sure did! Until next year!

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Family time is usually always fun! I love the water aerobics...

CLUFF FAMILY said...

K YOU REALLY NEED TO COME 4 WHEELIN WITH US. I WILL ASK JOSH WHEN WE CAN GO NEXT. YOU HAVE PLANS THIS SAT?

Sparks in the Desert said...

I can't believe how big Hunter is getting! Way cute new addition!

Camie said...

That picture of the jacuzzi is the best...what a fun time.

TUNES