April 9, 2008

Conference Weekend

We spent conference weekend up in Pine Valley at Danny's parents cabin. It was nice to get away and just relax. The weather was a little cool but not bad. Hunter enjoyed playing with his cousins and it was fun hanging out with family.

5 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That sounds like fun! I don't mind you "peeking" at my blog if I can look at yours!

Chelsea said...

Fun get-away! I bet that is nice in the summer when it's so hot in St. G!

Brain Balance Mom said...

Hey Jill. Looks like fun. I tried to call you the other day and your nubmer isn't in my phone and I called a number, but it wasn't you! Call me or email me your number!
Tam

Andrew and Cori said...

Hey there! Looks like a fun weekend. Conference is always hard with little kids, isn't it? It's a good thing we can read it all online and in the Ensign or I'd never get anything out of it.

Linds said...

Aren't cousins the best! They are always so much fun to play with! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend!

TUNES