March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun Easter weekend. My family came down to the warm weather to enjoy their weekend with us! We went hiking, shopping, bull-riding and swimming. We dyed Easter eggs and had an Easter egg toss, and a scavenger hunt; we had the best time! We were sad to see them go and they were sad to go back to the cold weather!

8 comments:

Amy Wittwer said...

Looks like fun! I didn't know Danny was a cowboy-ha ha!

Chelsea said...

Cute Easter pics! I love your skirt Jill!

mare said...

yOu look as cute as the easter bunny himself. j/k I hate myself. but I love your outfit and your family looks great too

Linds said...

Jill...hey it's Lindsey Terry. Cute blog!!! Sorry I ditched out on the temple tonight...we will all have to do something again soon! Talk to you later!

Brain Balance Mom said...

What a cute family! I love you in Green - I want your outfit! Your little hunter is so cute - I just love him. Isn't it time for another? It was good seeing you the other day. will we ever get together???
Tam

Elise said...

How fun to have your family visit for Easter! Like everyone has said, you look so cute! My sister Canda saw your blog and when I was talking to her the other day she just said, out-of-the-blue, how pretty she thought you were!
Anyway, do you have big plans next month? Bren and I are planning a little trip down to St. George while we're visiting utah, I hope we can hang out with you guys sometime, I've never even met Hunter in person! The dates are kind of up in the air still, but let me know if you have things and we can try to plan around it.

trent and rach henderson... said...

How Fun! Your family was always been big, but wow now it's huge!! I miss St. George! That is great your family all came down!

Camie said...

all I have to say is it looks like your egg dying turned out a little better then ours!!

TUNES