Danny gave me these tulips for Valentines Day and I just wanted to post a picture of them! I loved the vase as much as I loved the flowers! They were beautiful, I was completely suprised! Thanks babe!
Jill!!! How are you you? I am so glad you have a blog!!! Hunter is so dang cute, and has the best eyes ever! We have a blog too! Check it out! matthewandjess.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Pretty picture Jill. I love tulips! Nice job Danny...you cute little lovers you!
I would much prefer tulips on Valentines Day...I don't like roses. What a great surprise!
what a nice touch...I love tullips! The vase is definitely a keeper.
Those are beautiful.
Jill!!! How are you you? I am so glad you have a blog!!! Hunter is so dang cute, and has the best eyes ever! We have a blog too! Check it out!
matthewandjess.blogspot.com
Post a Comment