We had a great Christmas! I think we were more excited about Hunter seeing what Santa brought him then he was! We spent the morning at home and the rest of the day with Danny's family. We had a yummy lunch at the Abbey Inn with the extended family. The kids acted out the nativity, we "tried" to dress up Hunter as a shephard, and we played some really fun games! After the party at the motel, we spent the rest of the day at Danny's parents, opening presents and eating omlets! It turned out to be a almost too busy day! Hope everyone else had a great day!
Hey Jill! I can't believe how many people I am finding on blogspot! Looks like you had a good Christmas, maybe we will see you at the gym soon :). Hey, check ours out and we can keep in touch. brianjodiatkinson.blogspot.com
Hey Jill, Billy here. I found your blog, good stuff! I love Hunter's yellow PJs. I had some yellow ones just like that when I was a kid with the slick feet on it. They were so awesome. Anyway, happy new year!
Jill, I was bummed to get your email, but I totally understand. Filling up our tank is like highway robbery these days. And I think we're going to be in Utah again in May. Bren's hoping to get some externships between semesters and he wants to go down to check out our friends new pedo practice in St. George, so hopefully we'll get to see you then! Can't wait to watch some videos of you guys playing guitar hero! Looks like you had a fun Christmas, I'm glad.
Ah, I am so excited to have found you guys! I am so adding you to my list, okay?! Hunter looks just like you, Jill, so cute! I am so bummed that my sister and your brother didn't work out...but oh well it was a great try thought! Come visit at camaliciamanning.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Looks like Santa found Hunter. Those are all of Hallees favorite toys. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday! I've heard about Guitar hero...way fun! Robs family got Rock Band and it's been soooo fun to play!
Hey Jill! I can't believe how many people I am finding on blogspot! Looks like you had a good Christmas, maybe we will see you at the gym soon :). Hey, check ours out and we can keep in touch. brianjodiatkinson.blogspot.com
Hey Jill, Billy here. I found your blog, good stuff! I love Hunter's yellow PJs. I had some yellow ones just like that when I was a kid with the slick feet on it. They were so awesome. Anyway, happy new year!
Jill, I was bummed to get your email, but I totally understand. Filling up our tank is like highway robbery these days. And I think we're going to be in Utah again in May. Bren's hoping to get some externships between semesters and he wants to go down to check out our friends new pedo practice in St. George, so hopefully we'll get to see you then!
Can't wait to watch some videos of you guys playing guitar hero! Looks like you had a fun Christmas, I'm glad.
guitar hero is so fun-- have you ever played rock band? looks like Hunter had a great surprise too!
Ah, I am so excited to have found you guys! I am so adding you to my list, okay?! Hunter looks just like you, Jill, so cute! I am so bummed that my sister and your brother didn't work out...but oh well it was a great try thought! Come visit at
camaliciamanning.blogspot.com
Post a Comment