November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Cancun

So we spent a week in Cancun over Thanksgiving. We went with Danny's work, they take their whole office on a trip every year, and this year it was Cancun! We had so much fun swimming in the ocean, snorkeling, building sand castles. We went to Tulum one day and into Playa Del Carmen shopping another day, but most of the vacation was relaxing on the beach. If you can call chasing a 1 year old around Mexico relaxing!

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun Pictures! I love Cancun. How was Hunter on the plane ride?! So did you have Mahi Mahi for Thanksgiving dinner?! Yum!

Brandon said...

Freak. I'm sad that you guys went to Cancun without me. I thought we could be together.

Maggie said...

I am so jealous. What a fun trip. I didn't realize you had even gone. That is so awesome. Did Hunter learn to speak Spanish while you were there?

Lisha said...

Hi Jill. I just saw your link on Annie Nelson's blog and I wanted to see your blog. Love it! Hunter is so adorable! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving in Cancun.
Lisha Hoopes

Camie said...

Jill, you lucky ducks! It looks like it was a blast. Hunter seemed to enjoy himself.

trent and rach henderson... said...

Wow how fun is that!? It looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you didn't miss The Bachelor while you were there! Stupid Brad! Did you check out Kid Nation this week? So good! Ha Ha! See you at home in December!
Rach

Erin Webster said...

Hey Jill! This is Erin (Jones) Webster...I stumbled upon Maren Watkins blog and saw your name! How are you? Your little boy is darling! Email me or something...joneserin@yahoo.com

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! Your sunglasses look good :) I need to hear more about the trip. Hunter is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Jill, I need Danny's phone number please. I lost all my numbers. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

my favorite picture is of Hunter pounding on the glass.

mare said...

you lucky duck. I'm jealous. Hey, you are leaving Bountiful on the 27th right? We were thinking lunch on the 26th with B53 forever girls?

p.s. you look super cute in those mehico pics.

Kelly said...

I'm taggin you Jill! Write 5 things about yourself and then send the tag on :)

Cindy said...

Jill! Cancun Mexico is one of my most favorite places! we've been there 3 times!! Love that blue water!!! Great memories for all.

Cindy said...

last post was posted by me- cindy stephenson- sorry for not introducing myself

{Annie N.} said...

You are so lucky! Can I say Jealous!

TUNES