
Today we were going a little stir crazy after church because our little Hunter has been sick all weekend, so we didn't think that we should drag him to grandparents houses etc. So we decided to whip out Dance Dance Revolution. We had a great time! I have to admit I am horrible at it, Danny is really good, and Hunter was content as long as he was sitting on the dance pad!
12 comments:
Oh man I love Dance Dance revolution! What are you talking about...it looks like you know what you are doing! Hunter is so cute! I hope we get to see you guys over the holidays.
ha ha! dance dance is so funny! looks like hunter is getting pretty good! i'm sure you'll get addicted and be great at it!
rach
Hey, so cute. I didn't know you guys had a blog. I've been meaning to ask you about it. We have one to it is
www.howdoesyourgardnergrow.blogspot.com
You guys are way cute. Fun to see you.
JILL!! Holy Cow, how are you!? This is Annaca, by the way. It's so fun to see pics of you and your cute family! I want to add you to my links, hope you don't care :) Our blog is travandanni.blogspot.com. Take Care!
Jill,
I was so excited to find you and chelsea on here. I am so happy and can always have the update now. You seriously have the cutest little boy ever. Don't be mad I left a comment.
Thanks for the invite Jill, but I don't think I can come down on the 29th. We're already taking off for Thanksgiving up north and then we'll be down for a Doctor appt. the first week of December. I really would of liked to come though. Let me know of any other parties too!
We will be town on Dec. 17 for a couple of weeks. I would absolutely love to see everyone. Its been WAY too long for david and I.
You live next to Kelly?! She's one of my best friends from high school. I guess that settles it, we totally have to get together!
Jill Jill Jill, you hope i dont mind you writing a comment on my blog??? What is that all about. It made my day. And Hunter is holy crap stinking cute. That is awesome you are in my sisters ward. It is a good neighborhood out there for sure.
Jill,
Will you email me your address, I am the worse at keeping track of that sorta thing? cence at hotmail dot com! Thanks
Jill! I found you. Yeah what a cute little family you have and house. Life looks good on you! I'm glad I can peak in on you now. (It's Annie by the way)
Is this how housewives get their workout in?
Post a Comment