October 31, 2007

Halloween Day

Today was a busy day for us and it's not even over yet. We met Danny at his work at 11:30 with all the other moms and babies so that we could see all the cute costumes. After that we went over to the Elementary school parade where Danny's sister teaches 3rd grade. Man did that bring back some fun memories! Tonight we will be passing out candy to all the million kids in our neighborhood! Hope we don't run out!

4 comments:

phyllip/shalyse said...

Hey Jill! Hunter is so cute in his little costume! Hope things are going well!

mare said...

Hunter's costume is very original! Jill you look so pretty -- I love your hair.

Anonymous said...

Danny is so hot!!!

Elise said...

I've seen a lot of pirates this year for Halloween and I think that Hunter is definitely the cutest one, hands down! Did you make that costume Jill? You look so cute too. Hope your Halloween night was fun, be glad you didn't have all the punk gangsta teenagers that are way too old to be out trick-or-treating we ran out of candy but I was glad to not have to answer the door anymore!

TUNES